Thursday 10 July 2014

Workout and exercise : Everything was done , but still no results

Sometimes I feel frustrated towards my workout and diet regime because  I see no results , but people who know me see some changes in side me . Please do not weight yourself everyday  because you wont see obvious results , really !

See yourself inside mirror and you will see no changes . Just focus on workout and exercise , eat regularly in small quantity , drink much water as well . Do light workout every day , and do hard workout twice a week , you will see results .



Right now , I am focusing on muscle building  rather than weight loss , because , I use to loss weight around 10 kg  in 2010 .  Look like alien , people start look weird at me , people start asking " hey Zack ! what happen to you , you look so thin "  ,to avoid that , I start build muscle , no matter what happen , I have bought this , pull up horizontal bar ,  I have use it several times ,  you can  see picture ,  I can pull up 5 times in one pull  , for 2 to 3 pull  , my weight is 75 kilos , so it is like no need to use dumbbell , just use my body weight . One more thing , I did workout at home , not enough equipment , no exercise mat , so , dumbbell could cause damage to my house if I roughly use it , my floor could damage.

It take time and a lot of workout in order to get good body with muscle everywhere . Sometimes I feel bored because , I did same workout everyday , try to varies your workout , like me , I will go to gym  one time a week , jogging at my residence 3 time a week , climb up hill once in 2 weeks .   Every night  before sleep , just do 100 sit ups, 15 pull ups, and finally I did PLANK.

What is PLANK ?
1. Start by placing your forearms on the ground and forming a plank with your forearms and feet.
2. Hold this position keeping your body parallel to the ground for the required time.

Just do it 5 minutes per day .



No comments:

Post a Comment